we are starting a new Mixed Media Challenge over on the Happy Little Stampers Blog and this time we would like you to use some sprays:
- stamp two of the cute cats from the Mama Elephant Little Cat Agenda set with Memento (Tuxedo Black) and color the images with Copic, Delta and Touch Twin Brush Markers
- create a background on a piece of watercolor paper with Distress Spray Stains (Picked Raspberry, Worn Lipstick) and add splatters with white gouache
- round the top corners of that watercolor piece with a 1'' corner rounder
- add some patterned paper from the Crate Paper Fourteen 6x6 paper pad to a kraft cardbase - use the Taylored Expressions Postage Stamp Edge on one of them
- stamp little hearts from the Lawn Fawn Love you S'More set with Altenew Crisp Ink (Lagoon, Purple Wine) and the sentiment from the same set with Versafine (Onyx Black)
I hope you got inspired.