I would like to show you another adorable Easter Card over on the Karten-Kunst Blog:
- cut a panel from white cardstock using one of the Memory Box Stitched Rectangle Layers dies
- cut out the Karten-Kunst Brückentext Frohe Ostern
- layer a piece of mint green striped cardstock from the Echo Park Dots & Stripes 8x8 paper pad behind the opening
- stamp one of the adorable bunnies from the Gerda Steiner Designs Happy Hoppy set with Memento (Tuxedo Black)
- color the images with Delta, Touch Twin Brush and Copic Markers
- add additional shading with Faber-Castell Polychromos Pencils and a highlight to the eyes with a white gel pen
Thanks for stopping by.