Sunday, June 4, 2017

Altered Box

Hi there,

it is time for another Stencil Sunday and the start of the June Mixed Media Challenge over on the STAMPlorations Blog. This time I altered a round paper box and turned it into a desk organizer. If you are interested in the products I used or other STAMPlorations, ARTplorations or CUTplorations products, I have a special treat for you: use the discount code STAMPGIRLTANJA and get 20% off on all stamps, stencils, and dies.

  • adhere Tissue Wrap to the whole box with gel medium and cover it with white gesso
  • add Crackle Paste at random spots and let it dry thoroughly
  • use Dylusions Paint (Vibrant Turquoise) to add color
  • apply Dylusions Paint (Black Marble) over the cracked areas and through the ARTplorations Bloom Silhouettes stencil
  • add white splatters with watered-down Dylusions Paint (White Linen)
  • use some Metallic Rub On Paste for a grungy finish

Here is another picture of the box:



I hope you got inspired.

Yours,



2 comments:

Thank you for visiting my blog. Your comments brighten my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails