Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl

Hi there,

today, I would like to show you this sweet birthday card that I created for the new Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge:


  • create that striped background on a stitched panel of watercolor paper using watercolors (Prima Marketing, Winsor & Newton), a flat brush and your MISTI Creative Corners
  • stamp the adorable little girl from the Neat & Tangled Better together set with Memento (Tuxedo Black) and color the image with Copic, Touch Twin Brush and Delta Markers
  • wrap a strip of torn vellum around the panel before adhering the girl on top
  • cut the sentiment with the help of the Lawn Fawn Happy Birthday Border and kraft cardstock
  • for the cardbase I used kraft cardstock as well

Thanks for stopping by.

Yours,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Your comments brighten my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails