Monday, July 10, 2017

Little Flowers - Blumenduft

Hi there,

I would like to show you my third creation using the new Karten.Kunst Blümchen-Meer stamp set over on the Karten-Kunst Blog:


  • mask off a strip on a stitched panel of Bristol Smooth cardstock
  • stamp some flowers from the Karten-Kunst Blümchen-Meer set with Distress Oxide Inks (Worn Lipstick, Wilted Violet, Broken China, Faded Jeans, Peeled Paint, Fossilized Amber)
  • when I removed the masks I didn't have a crisp edge on the left side but it was easy to hide this little problem by drawing two lines with a black PITT Artist Pen
  • stamp the sentiment from the Karten-Kunst Capri Frühlingserwachen set with Versafine (Onyx Black)
  • mount the panel onto a white cardbase

Have a colorful day,

Yours,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. Your comments brighten my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails